Over the years, Disney World has been a spectacular place to watch live concerts. This is especially true at EPCOT during the annual festivals throughout the year. But none tend to have a bigger or better lineup than the Food and Wine Festival.
Now is the time to make your plans! If you already have and intend to visit EPCOT during the summer months and into November you might want to check out the concert lineup because the best part of it all is the concerts are free with admission!
Located at the American Garden Theater across from the American Pavilion in World Showcase, the concerts are a nice diversion from the heat, food, wine, and cranky kids. Okay, maybe not the heat but the covered roof does help a little.
Concerts will run this year from July 27th to November 13th and will be held Friday to Monday so even if you are a Pixie Pass passholder with no weekend admission, you can still take in a show. Each concert will last about 30 minutes.
There are two ways to watch a live show at the American Gardens Theater and I have found the second option to be the best!
Option 1: Relieve your youth!
Yes, it is time to relieve your youth and grab a cold drink, some food, and camp out in line and wait for the ropes to drop! The line will form to the right of the theater and wind towards the Italy pavilion where a staging area will be set.
When the ropes drop, the seating is first come first serve. There is plenty of seating and it is all under a roof to protect you from the sun during the day and even the rain. Nothing like getting close to a favorite singer in an intimate setting but be prepared to wait as the concerts tend to be spaced about two hours or more apart.
Typically, there are three shows a day so if you are going to wait in line for a front row seating opportunity, bring sunscreen!
Option 2: Beat the heat and save some time
Standing in line is not fun, especially in the sun. So your best option, and my favorite is to skip the line and just stroll up to the theater when the concert starts. You can hear the concert from all around that area of World Showcase and standing at the back to watch the show is allowed.
This option saves you time from waiting in the sun and you can fill that saved time exploring the World Showcase countries until the show starts.
If the theater isn't full, you can walk up and grab a late seat and typically, they don't fill.
EPCOT Eat to the Beat Concert Series 2023 Lineup
Disney will add new acts throughout the year when they can so it does change from time to time but rarely is a show canceled unless there is a good reason. So you should be able to rely on this schedule, courtesy of Disney World. Times have not been released for the shows.
- Orianthi - July 28th and 29th - Pop
- For King and Country - July 30th and 31st - Christian pop
- Southern Avenue - August 4th and 5th - Soul
- Tiffany - August 6th and 7th - Pop
- Ruben Studdard and Haley Reinhart - August 11th and 12th - American Idol winner and contestant
- The Bacon Brothers - August 13th and 14th - Yes, it is Kevin Bacon's band!
- Joey Fatone and Friends - August 18th through the 21st - Pop
- Ayron Jones - August 25th and 26th - Multi-genre
- Phillip Phillips - August 27th and 28th - American Idol alumni
- Baha Men - September 1st and 2nd - Pop
- Mercy Me - September 3rd and 4th - Christian Rock
- Ray Parker, Jr. - September 8th and 9th - Pop (Ghostbusters)
- TobyMac - September 10th and 11th - Contemporary Christian
- Celebrity Latin Talent - Yet to be announced - September 15th and 16th
- Raul Acosta and Oro Solido - September 17th and 18th - Latin
- Los Amigos Invisibles - September 22nd and 23rd - Latin pop
- Boyz II Men - September 29th and 30th - American harmony/pop
- Boyz II Men - October 1st and 2nd
- Mark Wills - October 6th and 7th - Country
- Sugar Ray - October 8th and 9th - Pop
- Hoobastank - October 13th and 14th - Pop
- Air Supply - October 15th and 16th - Contemporary pop
- Billy Ocean - October 22nd and 23rd - Pop
- Hanson - October 27th through 30th - Pop
- We the Kings - November 3rd and 4th - Rock
- Sheila E. - November 5th and 6th - Pop
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - November 10th and 11th - Jazz
- 38 Special - November 12th and 13th - Classic Rock